Mission / Vision
believe there is wisdom in every one of us, and we are
dedicated to researching, developing, and teaching
effective methods to access and act on that inner wisdom.
• To further our understanding of the imagery process in
human life and development by exploring innovative
mind/body applications in health care for individuals,
their families, their workplace, and their communities.
• To provide systematic, high quality training and guidance
for health care clinicians, coaches, and educators who
desire to learn how to access and use the power of imagery
and the mind/body connection for healing.
• To network our professional community in a supportive,
creative and enjoyable way.
• An outstanding program of professional training.
• An uplifting, personally meaningful educational
• A leading edge method for using the power of the mind to
stimulate healing, growth and creativity.
• We imagine a health care system that encourages the
patient/client to take a responsible and active role in the
• We imagine patients/clients actively accessing and using
their innate healing abilities through the power of the
• We imagine a whole new breed of health care providers,
coaches, and educators - those who have developed special
expertise that allows them to skillfully support the
maximum healing potential of their patients/clients.
• We imagine these Interactive Imagery Guidessm
to be integral members of every modern health care team.